INTEGRATED BIM DESIGN
- More effective design using 3D visualization (immediate control over the third dimension);
- Reduction of errors and omissions through automated cooperation and verification workflows (clash detection interference management, internal and interdisciplinary coordination, etc.);
- Engineering information entered directly into the project database database / three-dimensional model (e.g. air/water flow rates, pressure drops,
pre-dimensioning, electrical loads, etc.);
- Project documentation and reports derived directly from the 3D model and constantly updated in real-time (2D assembly plans, system diagrams, calculation reports, details, etc.);
- Design support tool from the preliminary stages for analysis and sizing to the more advanced stages for quantity calculation (Quantity Take Off), site management and future maintenance (Facility Management).